The Scots School Albury offers equitable access to a world class education through Scholarships. We welcome interest from students who demonstrate the qualities, potential and leadership to make a positive contribution to our community.
Scholarships provide a partial discount on the annual tuition fees or boarding fees to successful applicants.
The Scots School Albury offers Fide et Literis Scholarships across Academic, Performing Arts, Music, Sports and Boarding categories. Applications for 2025 are now open for students in Years 7-11 in 2025.
Fide et Literis Scholarships are intended for students who are high-achieving, well-rounded, self-motivated leaders who will make a significant, positive contribution to the Scots community.
The Scots School Albury also offers Access Scholarships which provide for indigenous and refugee students in Years 7-11. Applications are open year-round for this type of scholarship, please contact our Enrolments Office directly for details on how to apply - email@example.com
Fide et Literis Scholarship • 3-Step Application Process:
- Complete Enrolment Application Form & pay $200 enrolment fee (NB: Step 1 is not applicable for current students) - The Scots School Albury • Enrolment Application
- Register online for the ACER exam ($140 fee) - ACER Exam Registration
Please note: All applicants are required to sit this exam in person at The Scots School Albury on Saturday 10 February 2024 at 8:45am
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form including submission of student portfolio, student reports, NAPLAN and reference letter/s - The Scots School Albury • 2025 Scholarship Application Form
Please note that your application is not final until all three steps are completed.
Scholarships are awarded at the Principal's discretion, following a review of each applicant’s:
- ACER exam results
- Scholarship Application (including student portfolio, cover letter, school reports, NAPLAN and reference letter/s)
- Audition (applicable for Performing Arts & Music applicants only)
- Interview with the Principal, Deputy Principal, Head of Senior School, Director of Boarding or panel. Please note that only selected students will proceed to the interview stage of application.
For further information about our Scholarships program, please contact the Enrolments Team firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening date for applications • Wednesday 1 November 2023
- Closing date for applications • Wednesday 31 January 2024
- Scholarship ACER Testing Date • 8.45am Saturday 10 February 2024 at The Scots School Albury
- Performing Arts & Music auditions • TBC by appointment at The Scots School Albury
- Scholarship Interviews • By invitation only
- Scholarship Offers • July-September 2024
If you would like to book a tour of the school before applying for a scholarship, then please speak to our Enrolments Team email@example.com