Co-Curricular at Scots
The Scots School Albury recognises that the educational experience we provide for our students should not be one dimensional. Our co-curricular program is student-centred and evolves from, and works with, the values of our academic program to consolidate students’ strengths and allow them to flourish in a range of inspirational and transformational pursuits.
The wide range of activities that are offered allow for individual growth and success in a safe, caring and supportive environment. The program is designed to offer challenges and opportunities for life, learning and leading through the Arts, Physical Learning (Sport) and Service Learning.
We hope all students at Scots:
- Are active, compassionate and ethical members of the communities in which they are involved.
- Engage in opportunities that increase their sense of purpose and belonging.
- Are challenged with new experiences to broaden their outlook, pursue their existing passions and develop the courage to explore new interests.
- Participate in a variety of transformational creative pursuits across their school journey.
- Develop problem solving strategies to foster resilience and resourcefulness.
- Are exemplary in their inclusive and caring attitude towards others, in any context.
- Have the awareness to know what action is required in a variety of situations, and the courage to take that action.