What is Parent Lounge?
In Parent Lounge you can access information relating to your child and your School fee account. You will be able to complete the following actions through Parent Lounge:
- Enter and Update medical information
- Update emergency contact information
- Approve attendance at School Excursions
- View and Pay School Accounts
- Access school forms as PDF documents which can be completed electronically and emailed to Scots – including reporting absences via the Student Absence Advice form.
The Scots School Albury Parent Lounge is a secure information portal available only to parents and guardians of students currently enrolled. If you require any assistance with using the TSSA Parent Lounge, please contact the school.
When making a payment via the TSSA Parent Lounge your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. f you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us at email@example.com All transactions are processed in AUD.
How do I access Parent Lounge?
Just prior to your child commencing at Scots, you will receive an email with your login details.
On the Scots website select Parent Lounge from the Quick Links dropdown in the top right of the webpage.
Enter your username and password (this will be supplied to you just prior to your child commencing with Scots).
Once logged in, please change your password through the Parent Details menu.
If you have any questions regarding access to Parent Lounge, please email
How do I navigate Parent Lounge?
Under the Student Details tab you can update medical information (please ensure you select each child on the dropdown tab on the right hand side at the top next to Email Medical Contact).
Under the Accounts & Payments tab you will be able view and pay your account and pay for any co-curricular excursions.
Under the School Links tab you will find:
- Forms – important forms and other information such as BYOD requirements
- General Links – including the Parents Calendar and key dates for each term
- Policies – relevant school policies such as the Homework and Uniform policies
- Curriculum – including Senior School assessment grids
- Boarding – the menu for each term