The list of required uniform for The Scots School Albury, including sports uniform, can be found at the links below.
Pickles Schoolwear provides all Uniform for Scots (please note: Summer Uniform is worn in Terms 1 and 4 and Winter Uniform in Terms 2 and 3). Parents can order online: click on ‘Shop Online Schools’ and choose from the drop-down menu – then select either Junior School or Senior School. This will lead you to the school’s information page, then click ‘Shop Now’. Our Uniform Policy can be found below.
Orders placed online will be delivered to your child at school free of charge, via the school office. Delivery will be within 3-5 business days and you will be notified via text message when your order is ready to be picked up (if your order is delayed for any reason you will be notified). Alternatively, you can have your order sent to another address for a small charge via Australia Post. Parents can also visit the Scots Shop (on the lower ground floor of the Science Centre) to view and try on uniforms.
Scots Uniform Shop Opening Hours
Mondays from 3–4pm
- Wednesdays from 8.15am–9.15am
- Saturday from 9–11am – last Saturday of every month.
Entry to the school grounds will be via the Science Centre gate on Wood Street.There will also be extended trading hours and appointments available during orientation, holidays and busy periods. You will be advised of these extended trading hours. For any special requests please contact Pickles Schoolwear on (02) 9905 2711.
Scots Uniform Shop Holiday Opening Hours • By appointment only
Wednesday 27 January • 9am–4pm
Thursday 28 January • 9am–4pm
Friday 29 January • 9am–12pm
Saturday 30 January • 9am–4pm
Monday 1 February • TBA
Wednesday 3 February • TBA
The Clothing Pool
The Clothing Pool is run by the School and provides the opportunity to purchase quality recycled school uniforms and is open:
- Mondays from 3-4pm
- Wednesdays from 8.15–9.15am
Guidelines for submitting uniform items
- Please dry clean blazers, kilts and pinafores (otherwise a cleaning fee will be deducted from the sale price).
- All other items must be laundered (washed and ironed).
- If items are not laundered, they will be treated as a donation. Clothing items are priced according to condition and at the discretion of the Clothing Pool staff (eg faded items or items with stains or holes are likely to be rejected.The Clothing Pool
The Clothing Pool Holiday Opening Hours
Wednesday 27 January • 8.30–10.30am
Thursday 28 January • 8–9am