The list of required uniform for The Scots School Albury, including sports uniform, can be found at the links below.
Pickles Schoolwear provides all Uniform for Scots (please note: Summer Uniform is worn in Terms 1 and 4 and Winter Uniform in Terms 2 and 3). Parents can order online: click on ‘Shop Online Schools’ and choose from the drop-down menu – then select either Junior School or Senior School. This will lead you to the school’s information page, then click ‘Shop Now’. Our Uniform Policy can be found below.
Orders placed online will be delivered to your child at school free of charge, via the school office. Delivery will be within 3-5 business days and you will be notified via text message when your order is ready to be picked up (if your order is delayed for any reason you will be notified). Alternatively, you can have your order sent to another address for a small charge via Australia Post. Parents can also visit the Scots Shop (on the lower ground floor of the Science Centre) to view and try on uniforms.
Scots Uniform Shop Opening Hours
- Mondays - 8am-10am
- Wednesdays - 8am-10am
- By appointment only | Last Saturday of every month
Holiday Opening Hours
- Wednesday 5 October - Open 9am-12pm • Appointments 1pm-4pm
- Thursday 6 October - Open 1pm-4pm • Appointments 9am-12pm
- Saturday 8 October - Open 9am-12pm
- Monday 10 October - Open 8am-11am
- Wednesday 12 October - Open 8am-11am
Entry to the school grounds is via the Science Centre gate on Wood Street. There will also be extended trading hours and appointments available during orientation, holidays and busy periods. You will be advised of these extended trading hours. For any special requests please contact Pickles Schoolwear on (02) 9905 2711.
Book an appointment by selecting the Junior or Senior School Uniform links above.
The Clothing Pool
The Clothing Pool is run by the School and provides the opportunity to purchase quality second hand school uniforms. It is open:
- Mondays - 8.15am–9.45am
- Wednesdays - 8.15am–9.45am
- Fridays - by appointment | email@example.com
Guidelines for submitting quality used uniform items for re-sale at the Clothing Pool:
- Please dry clean blazers, kilts and pinafores (otherwise a cleaning fee will be deducted from the sale price)
- All other items must be laundered (washed and ironed)
- If items are not laundered, they will be treated as a donation
- Clothing items are priced according to condition and at the discretion of the Clothing Pool staff (eg faded items or items with stains or holes are likely to be rejected)